Solar Panel Rebates Victoria 2019September 16, 2019
General news, News, Solar,
Solar panel rebates Geelong & Melbourne
Great news Victoria, a new allocation of solar panel rebates are being released on 17 September at midday. If it’s easier than reading through all of this information it might be easiest to simply call us to see if we can help.
Solar panel rebate
- If you are installing a solar panel (PV) system you may eligible for a rebate up to $2,225.00
Solar battery rebate
- Rebates up to a maximum of $4,838 can be claimed by eligible households for the cost of installing a solar battery system (Tesla Powerwall 2)
Loans for solar panel (PV) systems
- Eligible households can also apply for an interest-free loan up to the amount of their rebate.
Rebates only applicable when purchasing from an authorised retailer
Applying for your rebate
- Make sure you are 100% informed about the process. Don’t sign anything till you are sure.
- Get a written quote from an authorised solar retailer (request a quote now)
- Get your eligibility number and QR code. Unfortunately, you are going to have to do some work here but it’s worth it
Once you have got the basics covered it’s time to “Apply Now”
With offices in Geelong and Melbourne, we cover a very large area of the Victorian population and can help with everything; solar panels, solar batteries, sales or questions about rebates. Call us now in the office closest to you.
Please note that these are government rebates related to solar energy and the state government of Victoria reserves the right to change these rebates and the associated terms and conditions. To the best of our knowledge, this information is correct at the time of publishing.